Our client a progressive Building Services Engineering Consultancy practice with a proven track record in low energy building design and energy generation projects are current recruiting for CAD/Revit Technicians to join their team based in Belfast and London.
The successful candidate will work within their teams to support our Mechanical and Electrical Engineers with a broad range of tasks.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in an Architectural
- or M&E consultancy practice.
- It is essential that this strong, ambitious and experienced person has excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD/Navisworks.
- Experience in the deeper levels of Revit is desirable, including correctly using
- filters, creating families and coordinating services.
- The successful candidate will work as part of their team, helping to ensure the best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to their clients.
For more info you can contact Aileen on +353 906413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.