Our client a progressive Building Services Engineering Consultancy practice with a proven track record in low energy building design and energy generation projects are currently recruiting for Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
Working on a varied portfolio of projects you will have an opportunity to lead electrical services design on various sized projects. Projects span various sectors including Commercial, Hotel, Residential, Cultural, Healthcare, Third Level Education and Conservation.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering, who have obtained, or have the ability to obtain, chartered or associate engineering status.
- It is essential that you have an educational background of Degree or Diploma based Building Services Engineering or similar Electrical based accreditation.
- This should be supported by at least 8 years + postgraduate experience along with evidence of career progression and management of (or significant input into) small to medium scale projects.
- Having previous consultancy experience, you will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as acoustics, fire engineering and computer modelling in the design of buildings.
- You will be able to lead small to medium sized projects, take a brief from the project lead on large projects and deliver and control the tasks required.
- You must also be able to demonstrate experience of client-facing roles, an appreciation of and an understanding of the importance of prompt and efficient response and resolution to client needs.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure best-practice engineering expertise throughout the company is implemented and improved, while also progressing the development of Graduate Engineers and Technicians through mentoring and overseeing their work.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.