Category – Risk and Compliance
This is a 10-month Fixed Term Contract role for an Operational Risk Manager. Reporting to the Operational Risk Senior Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for a team of (3) operational risk professionals.
- Implementation and ongoing development of designated Operational Risk (‘OR’) programme from a SLOD perspective including ownership of associated policy, framework and supporting procedures:
- Partnering with the Bank’s business lines to promote effective change management activity overseeing associated risk outcomes;
- Managing a team of Operational Risk Professional(s);
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience, with significant financial services or payments exposure
- Applicants should have a third level qualification (degree or similar) in a relevant subject. Masters and/or relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Experience managing a team of risk professionals with at least 4 years’ experience.
- Project leadership.
- Track record of developing and implementing risk policy and tools in a financial services environment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.