A leading provider of material handling systems with a large operation based in co.Kildare is seeking a Commissioning Engineer experienced and passionate about troubleshooting.
- Performing equipment modifications and commissioning
- Troubleshooting and recovering errors
- Reading mechanical and electrical drawings
- Loading/installing and analyze software and hardware
- Conducting running tool performance tests and verifying results
- Configuring tools to specific customer demands
- Mechanical & Electrical Computer System Knowledge
- Experienced with drawing reading and understanding
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Minimum 4 years of technical (mechanical or electrical) experience
- Semiconductor experience
- Schedule / planning experience
- Experience using mechanical tools
Please note that this role will involve frequent travel and training abroad.
Terms: Full time, Mon-Fri
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.