One of Ireland's success stories that distributes worldwide and is the leader within their market is looking for an experienced Production Manager. They have a facility in Co. Tipperary with nearly 100K square meters of a manufacturing site which adopts lean principles.
Sounds great, but what would I be doing?
- Setting out Production budgets
- Coordinating with Team Leaders & Ensuring Production times meet requirements
- Reviewing and adjusting production with Production Planner
- Keeping lean inventory while working on FIFO principles
- Setting safety standards to ensure H&S regulations are met
- Oversing day to day producting
- Creating recovery plans where targets have been missed
- Driving Lean throughout the facility
I love the sounds of it but am I the right candidate for the job?
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing
- 3+ years experience in supervisory/managerial position
- Lean manufacturing - knowledge & experience
- Experience processing and meeting KPI's
- Experienced coaching and mentoring employees
- Good computer skills
- Quick learner & excellent problem solver
- Decision making capability
- Great communication skills
Contract - Full time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.