Job: Building Surveyor
Our client is a successful and well-known building and project consultancy who are looking for a Building Surveyor to to join their growing team, preferably chartered or on their way to becoming chartered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work in their practice with prospects of advancement and personal development.
The position would be based in Dublin city centre
The focus of the job is:
- Technical Due Diligence
- Defects Analysis
- Statutory Compliance Matters
- Contract Administration
- Condition Records
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Preferably chartered with SCSI or RICS membership
- Clean full driving licence
- Practical understanding of commercial property
- Experience in dealing with clients on a regular basis.
- Must be self-motivated,
- Can manage his/her own workload
- Have a flexible approach to work
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.