Want to work for a constantly growing pharmaceutical multinational company just outside Cork City? This role will provide technical microbial process support and expertise to the team to meet company's priorities.
Excellent salary plus great suite of benefits including 33 days' of holidays on offer!!
- Technical support during the project design and execution stage,
- Ensure all equipment design meets the requirements and expectations of regulatory guidelines
- Troubleshoot suspected Microbiological Contamination incidents
- Lead internal and external audits.
- Support & coach Junior team members,
- Be a Process microbiology representative
- Prepare, review and approve relevant technical documentation, risk assessments, CAPA's etc.
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Microbiology Degree
- 5+ years experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Great knowledge of regulatory expectations of process microbiology in the Highly Regulated Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of regulatory expectations of Aseptic processing in Sterile Drug Product.
- Team management & support
Full time (Permanent)
Competitive salary + Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Bonus, Life Assurance, 33 days holidays.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.