Want to work for a world class process engineering company based in North Cork? A permanent role has emerged for an experienced Mechanical Process Engineer to work on exciting projects. Excellent salary on offer with great suite on benefits including flexi-time and great career progression.
Reporting to the Senior Process Engineer, you will be a part of a project team on a larger process project with the expectation of taking ownership of specific scopes or tasks.
- Detailed engineering across process, mechanical and instrumentation disciplines
- Coordinating the design for control and electrical aspects
- Collation of documentation for project handover
- Support to ensure that all Health, Safety, and Quality policies
- Provide support to the preparation of pricing/quotations.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and to lead the deliver of small-medium projects/tasks
- Support to commissioning of process systems
- 5+ years Process Engineering experience
- Minimum Degree in Engineering
- Familiar with the relevant international standards and Codes of Practice
- Ability to manage a €0.5M to €1M+ project
Permanent - Salary + (Bonus - Pension - Life - Medical - Flexitime - Free Parking)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.