Construction Sales - Sales Building Merchants
Our client is looking for a Technical Field Sales Representative for a permanent position covering Cork and Kerry. The candidate must be a hungry, self-driven individual with a desire to succeed. You will be provided with an established customer base for development in your area, and full product training.
• 3-5 years Sales experience preferably construction
• Sales experience and construction industry experience
• Account Management experience
• Full clean drivers’ licence
Day to day:
• Maximise selling opportunities, achieving sales and product targets on a monthly basis
• Achieving gross profit targets on a monthly basis
• Daily admin
• Advise the customer on which of our products to use and provide technical advice where necessary
• Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner and provide a prompt solution
• Maximising daily call rates through the utilisation of a daily, weekly and monthly call reports and pipeline reporting
• Ensuring that all key personnel within each targeted account are contacted at a frequency relative to their potential and the sales objectives for that account.
• Carry out site testing and training when required
• New business development
• Competitive salary and commission structure
• Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.