Senior Contracts Admin
Working with a multinational company who are actively looking to recruit a Russian Analyst to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the Healthcare Professionals as well as the internal business partner.
• Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Pay queries
• Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination.
• Monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
• Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
• Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
• Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated
• Support global/regional projects as required.
• 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Fluency in English & Russian language
• Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
• Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with customers & business partners
• Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio
• Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.