Senior Team Manager - Medical
Working with a leading Multinational company based in Cork who are actively looking to recruit a Manager within a medical or natural science discipline.
- The role of the Manager is to enable team members to provide accurate and timely answers to patients, Health Care Providers (HCPs) and other customers.
- The daily running and management of the Medical Information Service through the effective use of resources
- Meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development; to ensure that calls, white letters and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- The Manager liaises with Medical Information and business partners.
- He/she coordinates and motivates staff and manages staff recruitment.
- Lead a culture of strong engagement within the department by being an approachable and supportive leader of an organisation
- Maximise employee engagement and ensuring employees are appropriately supported and valued by their management teams
- Maintain a sense of purpose and belonging for each employee and ensure they are clear on how their individual contributions support the overall success
- Leading a culture of “Connecting with People” through the management team
- Developing key talent within the team.
- Relationship building and stakeholder management
- Escalation point for resolution of significant operational issues
- Building strong relationships with Third Party suppliers and service providers
Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree or Bachelor degree in a medical or natural science discipline with at least 5 years of experience, or Master´s Degree with at least 2-3 years of experience, or PhD or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Licensed pharmacist or natural scientist or educational/work background in health care, medical affairs, medical development, and scientific or medical communications field.
- Minimum of 4-5 years senior management experience.
- High self-awareness and ability to operate effectively in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment, strong communicating skills essential.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
• Has the ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues and is able to work as a member of a team.
• Has the ability to recognise changing needs and pre-prioritise activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Independent forward thinker on process improvement; continuously looks for ways to improve our service level and how we do things today.
- Capable of problem solving and conflict resolution
- Develop and deliver presentations and training
- Works well under pressure
Salary DOE, excellent benefits.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.