Business Intelligence Analyst
I have an exciting new opportunity for a recent graduate to work for a leading financial data provider.
If you are a graduate with a 1.1 degree or a master’s in finance, business, economics or similar and have been part of a student managed fund then this is the perfect role to kick start your career.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Review, check, curate and deliver quality financial data.
- Provide a combination of written analysis accompanied by interactive charting and analytics to help stock and bond investors effectively evaluate companies.
- You will identify, monitor and interpret major company developments and trends affecting the financial industry.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Liaise with other Analysts regarding projects including research, analysis and financial data modelling.
Key requirements for the role:
- A master’s degree, ideally with concentration in finance.
- Student managed funds experience
- Experience interpreting financial statements and performing financial analysis an advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.