This role offers excellent long-term progression prospects for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in developing and maintaining month-end reporting packs as well as driving the budgeting, forecasting and costing activities.
This is a permanent position paying 65k – 70k + 10% bonus, 5% pension, 23 days holiday, healthcare & flexitime.
The Group Management Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparation of Group management reports for the Board including key performance indicators and cash flows
• Responsible for the consolidation of the Group’s accounts on a monthly basis
• Treasury management including coordination of cash funding to subsidiaries
• Preparation of monthly financial pack for various entities in the Group, investigating variances and budget analysis
• Sales and margin consolidation and analysis
• Financial data modelling and Power BI integration
• Variance analysis
• KPI reporting to senior stakeholders
• Balance sheet and cashflow reporting
• Working capital analysis and reporting
• Ad hoc analyses and reporting
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• 3 years PQE
• Exposure to the property/construction sector would be desirable
• Experience of IFRS desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.