Financial Accountant - Irish SME - Permanent - €65,000
My client, a leading Irish SME in Dublin City Centre are looking for a financial accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will report directly to the financial controller and be heavily involved in the commercial side of the business.
- PL reviews and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
- Assisting with the preparation on month and year end accounts
- Year end – assisting with the preparation of the year-end Financial Statements
- Work with the Finance Controller to implement standardised process improvements identified in day to day activities
- Prepare journal entries and accounts reconciliation for bank, fixed assets, payroll, prepayments and accruals
- Responsible for all statutory returns throughput the year – example; VAT & PAYE returns
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- 2+ years PQE in industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
To apply now for this financial accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.