Financial Accountant – Newly Qualified
Financial Accountant job in Dublin City Centre paying up to €60k DOE – Permanent job.
My clients are leaders in the property sector based in the heart of Dublin City Centre and they currently require a financial accountant to join their finance team on a full time permanent basis. This would ideally suit someone recently qualified and is industry trained.
These roles will offer the right candidate with high career aspirations, the opportunity to grow and develop their skills within a fast paced and sought after industry. You will gain valuable experience towards your qualification and career progression.
To be considered you will be ACCA or CIMA fully qualified and be coming from a background in industry.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs to Receivers and Investors on a portfolio of properties
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio of properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis
- Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to complete monthly supplier account reconciliations and that all outstanding issues are addressed
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant
- Industry experience of 2-3 years
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Property Management accounts experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then please send an updated and detailed CV for the attention of Emma at Sigmar Recruitment, by applying here on this site. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are considering a career move in this area, then call Emma on 01-4744659 for a confidential career discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.