Our client a leading company in the Financial Services sector have an exciting opportunity for a Junior PA & Administrator to join their team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a company who rewards their staff for hard work.
Duties to include but not limited to
• Personal assistant duties to the office and team
• Co-ordination of travel and accommodation arrangements for staff including completion of travel itinerary/pack
• Extensive diary management to the relevant team members
• Setting up conference calls and meetings
• Co-ordination of on and off-site meetings, including agendas, minutes, transport, ordering catering etc.
• Ability to provide support on other projects/teams as assigned
• General administrative duties
• Organising events, conferences and business meetings
• Business level English is essential for this position
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a busy office environment
• Diary Management & Travel Arrangement experience is required
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.