You will execute defined data management processes to create and update master data per business requirements to enable a smooth business process for the team. You will identify patterns in customer requests and suggest process improvements to decrease the number of requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Sales Data Governance request queues containing data questions or issues:
- Assignment of request and initial response to requestor
- Work closely with our information technology support team to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the data operations teams per region or route to market for business decisions about data requests.
- Ensure best in class and outstanding customer service for all users of sales account master data by following Data Support processes and standards.
- Providing feedback to data stewards around opportunities for improvement to support process across sales systems.
- May participate in projects / testing efforts related to master data
- Drive for excellence in user experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.