Qualified Accountant| Dublin City Centre| Salary €55K-€60K+ benefits
An opportunity for a Qualified Accountant has become available within an established leading property company based in Dublin City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant looking to progress their career in a busy finance department.
Responsibilities for this Qualified Accountant job:
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs as well as maintenance of all financial data.
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio of properties are met.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable ensuring all issues are dealt with and resolved.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Deal with internal and external auditors.
- Assist with projects and identify opportunities for improvement within the business.
Requirements for this job:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Ideally big 4/top 10 trained.
If you have the required the experience for this role, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.