Accounts Payable| Multinational Company| North Dublin| Salary €30K-€32K+ benefits
An Accounts Payable job has become available in a multinational company based in North Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant looking to further their career in a multinational environment and gain hands on experience in accounts payable. This is initially a 12 month contract.
Requirements for this job:
- Experience carrying out Accounts payable duties
- Business qualification or similar degree.
- Excellent IT skills- SAP or Oracle essential requirement for this role.
- Experience in dealing with high volumes.
Duties for this Accounts Payable job will include:
- Processing high volume of invoices.
- Resolve any invoice discrepancies.
- Provide back- up for payment runs when needed.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and ensure efficient resolution of outstanding payments.
- Process employee expenses on a regular basis.
- Application of cash receipts against open invoices.
- Meet agreed KPIs and manage unallocated cash.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.