My client within the financial services industry currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong systems background – You must have strong systems, process improvement experience. The role will involve management of the team to support its deliverables and the provision of subject matter expertise on the selection and implementation of certain new finance systems under an integrated finance systems project.
• Leading change initiatives across finance team
• Co-ordinating the delivery of an integrated finance system for the organisation, along with other ad hoc projects
• Lead finance system, business as usual and change activities to ensure the delivery of initiatives within agreed timelines
• Lead the analysis and review of current financial processes to identify opportunities for improvement
• leading the roll out of the new system across the organisation.
• Develop and promote the development of people within the team.
• Responsible for the management of a team
• Qualified Accountant with at least 8 years post qualification experience- from financial services
• Experience managing a team of finance professionals
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role or a functional / technical role working with finance systems and change management.
• Experience in successful implementation(s) of large finance systems,
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.