German Technical Account Manager
Our client is currently seeking a German Technical Account Manager for a permanent position based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have 2+experience in technical support with account management experience who has previously helped clients with onboarding.
Day to day:
• Proactively employ your knowledge to provide relevant technical recommendations and client support and strategy
• Work with customers to develop short and long-term event strategies
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support teams
• Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues to meet customer needs
• Build relationships with current and potential customers
• Full professional proficiency in German and English
• Strong organisation skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• An analytical and results focused mindset
• Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer challenges
• Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 25 days paid time off
• Competitive Salary Package
• Daily breakfast and catered lunch Tuesday-Thursday
• Personal Retirement Savings Account
• Health Insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.