An Automated Material Handling Equipment Provider are hiring an Installation Technician to join their team in West-Dublin.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing company. Excellent package on offer!
Salary - €40,000
Benefits - Pension, Bonus, Expensed Travel, Company Car
As the Installation Technician you’ll…
Be responsible for the day to day running of the installation team ensuring that installation schedules are met, and health and safety standard remain at the highest level. Responsible for installing technical machinery and operating equipment using only best practice methods and adhering to health and safety regulations and procedures at all times.
Benefits of the Job
- Intensive teaching programme for product training
- A state-of-the-art UK training centre for hands-on continuous R&D and training on industry specific machinery, plant and equipment
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed travel
- Complete set of tools and full site uniform
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual discretionary profit-related bonus scheme
- Mobile phone
Responsibilities of the Job
- Off-load and prepare automated storage equipment ready for installation.
- Install Hänel automated storage equipment at client sites using correct procedures.
- Daily checks on forklift, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Comply with the company’s and the client’s environmental, health and safety requirements, policies and procedures including risk assessments and method statements for the build and installation of automated storage equipment.
- Complete documentation relevant to each build and install, reporting back to the Installations Manager and Operations Manager.
- Record and complete daily, weekly and monthly administration documents e.g. timesheet, expenses and company vehicle.
- Carry out inspection, testing and commissioning of completed installations.
Requirements for the Job
- Electrical qualification [NVQ level 3, BTEC Level 3 or HNC]
- Proven experience in electrical inspection and testing
- Experience/Qualifications within Maintenance, Electrical or Engineering
Join this Growing Company as an Installation Technician and benefit from world-class training and long-term career prospects.
If you are interested - contact Evan Long at Sigmar Recruitment – WHY WAIT?
T: +353 14744636 | E: email@example.com |
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.