Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst
As a Senior Analyst you will be required to monitor and assess major shareholdings of issuers or trading activity across EMEA jurisdictions and prepare appropriate disclosures as necessary. You will also carry out related shareholder and other regulatory reporting filings relating to other regulatory directives and regulations.
Do you have experience of Regulatory Reporting in Global Banking and/or Global Markets? If so this could be the role for you.
- A good understanding of the financial services industry;
- Previous knowledge and experience of major shareholder reporting and associated regulations highly desired but not essential;
- Previous knowledge and experience of financial regulations;
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to explain complex situations;
- Proven ability to identify obligations from laws and regulations;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word;
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.