Dublin City Centre
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience in Motor/Home claims. You will be reporting to the Pre-Litigation Team Leader and be responsible for processing First Notification of Loss claims.
- Registration of claims and completion of initial claims tasks including
- Information capture and input
- Claim acknowledgement correspondence
- Instruction of initial investigation and/or service provider experts
- Allocation to appropriate handling area
- Taking first notification inbound calls from Customers and Claimants for new claims
- Providing advice on making a claim and guiding policyholders on processes involved to proceed with the claim
- Processing new insurance claims notifications received by email.
- 2+ years’ experience in claims or claims customer service in the general insurance industry
- APA/CIP qualified
- Good knowledge and understanding of Public Liability, Employers Liability, Property or Motor products claim processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical, numerical and decision-making skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.