€75,000-€85,000 plus bonus
Our client is a growing mortgage servicing company based in South Dublin. They are looking for a Manager for their ASU team who will be responsible for managing both residential and commercial arrears portfolios.
- Manage arrears accounts within the company’s portfolio to maximise account rehabilitation and minimise repossessions
- Develop strategies, policies and procedures to support growth
- Manage the arrears portfolio to ensure full compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Produce, analyse and report monthly on arrears targets and trends
- Present to senior management on the performance of arrears cases
- Ensure the levels of skill and competence required to meet business demands, are maintained within the team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant compliance requirements
- Ensure team members have up to date knowledge of all internal policies and procedures as well as Central Bank compliance requirements
- Work closely with ASU Team Leaders to design, deliver and evaluate training programmes for new hires and existing team members
- Ensure all team members receive one to one coaching and monthly written feedback on performance and compliance adherence.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as an ASU Manager – recent and up to date experience
- Proven ability to manage a mortgage collections team in a demanding collections environment – in accordance with CCMA and relevant CBI codes
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent third-party relationship management
- Strong performance management skills – ability to motivate people to work under pressure and within deadlines
- APA (Loans) or QFA qualified essential.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.