Salary: €35,000 - €43,000
A leading international investment manager is seeking to hire a Senior Transfer Agency Administrator for their Dublin City Centre office.
- Respond to all investor queries in a time and efficient manner ensuring all errors are resolved.
- Review relevant investor documentation and ensure all documentation in process in line with fund requirements.
- Act as first point of contact for client queries.
- Ensure all AML procedures are completed for every transaction.
- Build and maintain relationships with both clients, stakeholders and other teams within the business.
- Calculate and review incentive fees periodically.
- Monitor investor bank account and review account activity.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification in business/finance.
- Minimum of 18 moths experience in TA.
- Experience in Hedge/Alternative funds.
- Excellent administration and PC skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 4744608.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.