A World-Renowned Pharmaceutical Company are hiring a Maintenance Technician to join their team in North Dublin.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of global company that makes a difference. Excellent package on offer.
Monday to Friday - no nights or weekends!
Salary - €40,000 - 45,000
Benefits - Pension, Healthcare, Flexitime, Bonus, Meal Allowance
As the Maintenance Technician you’ll…
Support the Engineering Supervisor by carrying out maintenance duties and engineering projects associated primarily with Process and Packaging equipment. Working closely with production to work on daily downtime reporting and continuous improvement projects to improve area efficiencies. Instrumentation - calibration, understanding of P.L.C. and trouble shooting.
Responsibilities of the job
- Maintaining all Processing, Filling and Packaging lines in Production and carrying out regular checks to ensure all production targets are met.
- Recording all completed works on the computerised maintenance management system
- Conducting fault finding and problem-solving activities
- Routine/non-routine maintenance.
- Ensuring related SOP’s and Training Records are up to date
- Travelling to equipment suppliers and other sites to inspect equipment
Job for the Requirements
- Trade qualification [Fitter/Mechanic]
- 3 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical, cGMP regulated environment
- Experience of maintaining Process/Filling/Packaging lines
- Instrumentation - calibration, understanding of P.L.C. and trouble shooting.
Join a World-Renowned Pharma company - Amazing opportunity to grow your career while working Monday to Friday!
If you are interested - contact Evan Long at Sigmar Recruitment – WHY WAIT?
T: +353 14744636 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.