My client within the financial services sector currently have a Head of role within the finance area. You will be involved in all financial planning and reporting duties and manage a team of 20+ within finance. If you have a financial services background and keen to make a move keep reading
• The role will entail the provision of financial operations and financial reporting services to the Group across all of its functions
• driving a strong financial control culture and robust accounting framework whilst providing business partnering etc
• Identify and evaluate the financial risks facing the company
• Keep up to date of financial reporting developments and support the business in ensuring timely adoption of new accounting standards
• Management of large finance team,
• Compile and challenge multi-year expenditure budgets, forecasts and plans
• Work with key stakehoders internally and externally
• Promote and support a change and continuous improvement culture
• Support financial reporting and financial risk management for key corporate projects.
- Qualified Accountant with senior finance experience within financial services 10 years or more
- strong financial planning and finance experience
- strong staff management - managing teams of 20+
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.