French Speaking Customer & Technical Support Specialist - City Centre - €40k
Our client, a world leading tech company looking for a French speaking technical support specialist with data analysis skills to join their Consumer Customer Care team based in Dublin City Centre. You will look after support for a range of products and strive to provide a quick and effective solution to the customers issues.
Why you should apply for this role:
- You have just finished college or have around 3 years similar experience
- Join one of the world's TOP tech companies - a fantastic name to add to your cv
- Initial 10 month contract with possibility of multiple extensions
- Competitive salary starting from around €40k
The role and responsibilities:
- Resolve issues around technical support and order management.
- Coordinate and supervise solutions for complaints and escalations in EMEA.
- Handle bugs and address with internal teams.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to optimise workflows and improve service.
- Act as Community Manager on a range of Help Communities for French speaking users.
The skills and experience:
- BA/BS or 3 years equivalent relevant experience
- French language a must
- Data analysis skills/experience beneficial
- Track record in support and customer service environment
- Outstanding communications
For more info on this role or client, please feel free to get in touch with Dara Kavanagh on (01) 4744699 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.