Senior Supplier Quality Engineer – 15 Month Contract
Work with one of the world’s largest medical device companies globally within their supplier excellence program where you will have exposure with some travel between several Irish sites to implement new MDR regulations and also to provide risk assessments.
- Work on ensuring top quality and adherence to internal and global quality standards for OEM and contract manufacturers, liaising with onsite staff with regard to new and ongoing issues.
- Utilize your problem solving and communication skills to engage with suppliers and proactively reduce risk to patient and revenue streams.
- Provide risk evaluations and attempt to mitigate against issues relating to third party manufactured parts and devices.
- Partner with supplier stakeholders on process improvement for capability, risk management and product and manufacturing failures.
- Maintain and develop supplier agreements and complain management plans.
- Oversee transition to new MDR regulations, building a strategic framework and partnership.
- Level 8 bachelor’s degree in engineering, Science or Quality Assurance with 3 years or more experience in supplier quality.
- Good experience with SCAR, NCEP and NCR reporting and management.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.