Senior Project Manager - Quality and Regulatory
This massive multinational manufacturer of diagnostic medical devices has seen large growth and is showing no signs of slowing down. This interesting role will oversee the development and growth of the Quality and Regulatory function for Irish sites and play a key part in developing business strategy.
- Complete a compliance audit of organisational and site processes and procedures
- Implement an overall continuous improvement initiative for the quality procedures
- Project manage continuous improvement and compliance initiative
- Engage with Irish and European stakeholders to develop the quality and regulatory policies and ensure that this is coordinated and mirrored across all sites
- Be a key contributor to strategy development
- Use your strong communication and leadership skills to manage large cross functional project teams
- Conduct trend analysis and risk management activities
- Oversee productivity analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline with 7 years or more in project management within a highly regulated environment
- Must have a background in Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs with a good understanding of ISO13485, FDA and other regulatory standards
- Must have MPM or similar accreditation
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.