Senior Design Assurance Engineer
- The purpose of this job is to help with product development and sustaining engineering activities while supervising, leading and coaching members of the design assurance department.
- Work cross functionally across R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical, Marketing, Process Development and Manufacturing helping to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Provide guidance and support for design control and sustaining engineering activities.
- Work closely with quality on design reviews, design plans, risk management, design verification and NPD projects.
- Partner with the quality systems and regulatory affairs divisions on compliance projects and product development activities.
- Monitor and implement changes in global and regional quality and regulatory policies both internally and externally.
- Utilize statistical analysis from product testing to resolve issues.
- Level 8 degree in a Science or Engineering with 5 years or more experience in medical devices.
- Must have a working knowledge of EN ISO 5840-3.
- Should have a basic understanding of Finite Element Analysis and Kinematics.
- Knowledge of Nitinol or Materials of animal origin desirable.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.