If you are looking for a Quality engineering job within a multinational medical device company that treats employees well, has excellent progression opportunities and offers competitive salary and benefits packages then apply now.
My client is a leader within the industry and as an employee you will be exposed to cutting edge technology, projects and new product development.
As a member of the Quality team you should be committed to patient safety and product quality and demonstrate this through daily execution of quality practices and standards, maintain an effective quality system. Understanding and ensuring compliance with all regulations that govern the quality system is a crucial element to the job. Ensuring all direct reports are fully trained, knowledgeable and work in compliance to all regulations and standards in relation to their work.
- Identify and resolve complex exceptions to assignments
- Summarize, analyse, draw a conclusion and make an appropriate decision from test results or other process related findings.
- Continuously seek improvements in product and process quality
- Participate in complaints investigation for related areas
- Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision daily, utilizing quality engineering manager/site QA director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions
- Fully versed with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Evaluation of new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects in conjunction with EHS
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management, BSEN 14971
- May participate in new product/technology transfer to ensure compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineers, Technicians and inspection staff
- Familiar with internal auditing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Minimum of 1-4 years’ experience in a Quality Engineering capacity
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
To apply for this position please contact James Porter on 091455305 & email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.