Quality Engineer – PMS
Work with one of the world’s largest and leading medical device companies who have a large site in Galway where they focus on product excellence, product development and are continuing to see a lot of investment and growth. This role will focus on product quality and patient safety.
- Be part and offer key insights into customer complaints and investigations, managing NCRs and CAPAs
- Utilize your knowledge of validation techniques and regulatory affairs to resolve customer complaints and product issues
- Complete risk analysis as part of NPI projects onsite and site transfers
- Complete EHS evaluations for new equipment, processes and chemicals to ensure product safety
- Advise associate quality engineers, technicians and inspection staff on findings and best practice recommendations from investigations
- Utilize six sigma techniques to implement continuous improvement across the site with regards to post market surveillance
- Level 8 degree with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar quality engineering role
- Must have BSEN 14971 and ISO13485 experience
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.