Quality Engineer I / II
Work with one of the world’s largest medical device companies and Ireland’s second biggest employer on product quality and patient safety in their growing Galway site which has been given awards for the best building and workspace in Ireland too.
- Work as part of the Quality engineering team to analyse test and quality data to drive continuous improvement for product and process quality
- Participate and lead CAPAs and NCRs for the site, utilizing root cause analysis to resolve product issue
- Participate in customer complaints investigations
- Ensure compliance to ISO and MDR regulations, participating in internal and external audit activities
- Participate in validation and quality activities to resolve any issues arising from notified body issues or customer feedback/complaints
- Work on risk management for product quality
- Work in technology and product transfer projects from other global sites
- Mentor and give guidance to Technician and Inspection staff
- Level 8 degree in a STEM discipline with 3 years or more experience in quality engineering
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management, BSEN 14971 requirements
- Must have strong communication and teamwork abilities
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.