Quality Technician – PMS
Work with one of the world’s largest and leading medical device companies who have a large site in Galway where they focus on product excellence, product development and are continuing to see a lot of investment and growth. This role will focus on product quality and patient safety.
- Complete analysis on returned product samples, utilizing problem solving skills and providing reports to Quality Management
- Update global complaints system and QA documentation
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Ensure compliance to GLP and GMP procedures are followed within product testing laboratory
- Support quality engineering team throughout investigations
- Work collaboratively with R&D, Manufacturing and Quality Operations in relation to customer complaints and product investigations
- Level 7 degree or qualification in science or engineering with 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Should have medical device or similarly highly regulated industry experience.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.