Quality Assurance Technician
A great opportunity as one of the main Quality Technicians onsite with a growing medium sized medical device company based just outside of Galway city. This company have expanded their operations and have several new NPI projects due to start.
- Monitor production levels and support continuous improvement projects onsite
- Establish and maintain all manufacturing, quality and equipment documentation
- Support quality during validation of processes, protocols and throughout site
- Act as a core part of production continuous improvement and procedure adherence
- Monitor and ensure compliance to monthly KPIs for quality and manufacturing
- Undertake root cause analysis and implement corrective actions
- Update and help maintain QMS
- Ensure all process and equipment are ready and calibrated
- Level 7 degree and 2 years or more experience working in highly regulated environment
- Should have strong communication and team work skills
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.