Role: Our client is an electronics manufacturer who are currently hiring and Electronic Design Engineer to join their team in South Dublin. As their Electronic Design Engineer, your job will be to aid the design of the company’s products, including both embedded programming and hardware design. This job would be well suited for someone coming from a similar background who is interested in progressing their career within a company that prides itself on being an innovator in their industry. If you are interested in joining our client as their next Electronic Design Engineer, you can find more details below to determine if this is the job for you.
- Embedded programming for 8-bit microcontrollers with C and Assembler.
- Hardware design (digital, analog, PCB, BOMs, 3 phase, etc)
- Incorporating an understanding of production and supply chain issues into design work.
- Building prototypes (crimping, wiring, SMT soldering)
- Troubleshooting/supporting production.
- Providing support to subcontractors.
- Designing for CE/UL approval.
- 5+ years’ relevant electronic design experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in electronic engineering.
- Hands on experience with C programming.
- Electronics hardware design experience.
- Able to supply a portfolio of previous work would be ideal.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.