A great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a Retail company in Dublin South Side.
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger monthly journal entries and cost centre allocations across the network of stores.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Prepare meaningful, timely reports, and carry out ad hoc analysis as required
- Financial Statement preparation and management of statutory audit process.
- Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- CSO reporting
- Revenue Returns, Vat, Intrastat, RTDs
- Fixed Asset Management
- Cash/Bank Control – Ensure that all cash is managed and reconciled correctly across our network of store locations and small wholesale business.
- Authorisation of Bank Payments and Bank Reconciliations
- Review internal controls and cost controls on an ongoing basis
- Full responsibility for overview and maintenance of Creditors Ledger
- Managing an Accounts team of 5 people including Reception.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience in a similar role in industry
- Excellent knowledge of computerised accounts packages
- Strong numeracy and competent accountancy skills
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.