As a Validation Engineer you will be a member of the Quality Validation team, playing a key role in the planning and execution of validation activities related to various projects.
- Conduct validation activities in compliance with company procedures.
- The Validation Engineer will be responsible for developing validation documentation as required (e.g. specifications, plans, protocols, procedures).
- Execute qualification protocols as required.
- Compile relevant documentation from contractors, suppliers, and other departments for inclusion in reports.
- The Validation Engineer will prepare reports of executed protocols for review by Quality Assurance.
- Initiate and implement change control activities in accordance with site procedures.
- Track and resolve exceptions during qualification activities.
- Prioritise qualification activities in line with the project schedule.
- Co-ordinate qualification activities with engineering and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate qualification activities with contractors and vendors as required.
- Co-ordinate qualification document review and approval.
- Attend identified training, required to fulfil the role of Validation Engineer.
- Assist in the development of training material for qualification activities.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as required.
- The successful candidate will have a degree qualification in science or engineering with experience in a similar role been an advantage.
- Qualification experience in a project environment and knowledge and interpretation of GMP / ISO regulations are advantageous.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.