Mortgage Lending Administrator Permanent Dublin
- Administration of case management across the lending origination process from application submission to drawdown.
- Undertake customer and document integrity checks.
- Undertake feedback and follow up calls.
- Work with brokers, credit underwriters and solicitors to ensure all required documents are received and correct prior to draw down.
- Building strong relationships with solicitors to help ensure competitive completion timelines for applications.
- Minimum of APA in Housing Loans with QFA being desirable.
- Previous experience in Residential Mortgages and/or an Operational Environment.
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Legal & Compliance - Ability to understand and utilise legislative requirements for the benefit of the organisation.
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.