Senior Compliance Manager Dublin City c.€80k
- Defining and executing a risk based compliance monitoring programme for Dublin based activities (predominantly a fund management company and a life insurance company);
- Conducting in depth monitoring reviews, covering complex areas of the business, providing assurance that business controls and practices align with regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring all working papers are properly prepared and that suitable and clearly presented recommendations are made when necessary;
- Ensuring quality and timely reports are issued to senior management;
- Ensuring the timely and appropriate escalation of issues and tracking actions to ensure effective and timely implementation;
- ACOI and/or audit-related qualification (e.g. Chartered Accountant).
- Prior experience of working within the following disciplines: Compliance Monitoring or Audit role within either a fund management company or life insurance firm
- Detailed understanding of the regulatory environment and principles
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to communicate to senior management and other key stakeholders
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.