Collections Agent Dublin 2 Permanent €45,000
As a Collections Agent within the Servicing and Collections team, you will be responsible for helping to maintain default rates by assisting with the collection of overdue customer payments via all communications channels.
- Working within a queue support model with specific daily targets on the number of calls/texts/emails for customers in arrears
- Being accountable (along with the rest of the team) for reducing the delinquency rate among borrowers
- Pursuing collection efforts with appropriate tone and attitude while still achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly goals
- Establishing effective relationships to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users
- Cash allocation and correct identification of customer receipts to enable immediate posting
- Minimum two years consumer collections experience
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Solutions oriented, with the ability to solve problems independently
- Commitment to excellent customer service
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.