Financial Accountant | Dublin City Centre| €60,000 |
My client, a leading company in the real estate industry require a qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to work in a fast-paced environment. The company has received numerous awards in recent years and has being nominated several times as one of Ireland best places to work.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaising with revenue commissioners to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Assist Accounts Payable to prepare and process month end supplier payment runs
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Support functional or operational site managers in forecasting the future results of their sites
- Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified - with relevant practice or industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Bonus between 7% and 14%
- Access to Onsite Gym
- Serious illness cover
To apply now for this financial accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.