My client who specialises in the development, manufacture, and marketing is looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their fast-growing company.
- Monthly management accounts preparation for one of the Group’s trading entities, involving/journal entries, the preparation of a monthly financial pack and investigation of variances.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget.
- Completing reconciliations of bank accounts.#
- Credit control duties including setting credit limits and ensuring timely cash collection.
- Overseeing accounts payable.
- Responsibility for managing a high volume of invoices on a monthly basis.
- Responding to customer and supplier queries in a timely manner
- Project accounting and ad-hoc tasks.
- Studying for Professional accounting qualification, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Strong MS Excel & Word skills
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.