Financial Accountant | Property Sector | 55-60k
If you are a qualified accountant with relevant practice or industry experience, this would be an excellent opportunity to join an international property company.
You will play a leading role in developing and maintaining month-end reporting packs as well as driving the budgeting, forecasting and costing activities for a number of clients.
• €55,000- €60,000 + Excellent benefits
• Dublin City Centre
• Responsible for completing monthly management accounts.
• Business variance analysis reporting and explanations.
• Liaising with external parties (as and when required) such as auditors and tax advisors and manage related scheduling issues.
• Reviewing accounts preparation working papers and financial statements as a quality control function.
• Involvement in special projects with management leading to improved efficiencies.
• Support functional or operational site managers in forecasting the future results of their sites
•Preparation of the budget and monthly forecasting for the business unit
• Perform Ad-hoc analysis and duties as required by the management team
• Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified - with relevant practice or industry experience (min. 1 year PQE)
• Strong analytical skills
• Property sector experience and advantage, but not essential
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.