The Controller supervises the staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
The ideal candidate will be joining a fast growing new division within the organisation and they will get the opportunity to manage the entire finance function.
• One to two years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area with two to three years’ experience in account month-end ownership.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearend close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Oversee intercompany charges and reconciliations to ensure accuracy and take ownership of the General Ledger for the Group.
• Support the budgeting and re-forecasting process for Group revenues and costs and cost centres to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Oversee Group Cash flow forecast presentation.
• Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
To apply for this Financial Controller job in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.