Our client helps companies build full stack applications leveraging microservices architecture on the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will be developing on Kubernetes (K8s) and moving workloads to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. An ideal candidate will be familiar with Design Thinking, Behaviour and Test-Driven Development, working in agile ways.
What you will do:
- Partner with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and peer developers to create solutions to meet business and technical opportunities
- Build, manage and mentor a team of Jr developers
- Hands on application development role
- Understand and communicate advantages and trade-offs for PCF to K8s migration, and the general value proposition of developing applications with Docker, K8s and cloud
- Use effective communication skills along with the input from product management, development teams and architects to deliver high quality outcomes to demonstrate the capabilities of cloud native apps on K8s and how to modernize apps for K8s
- Hands on experience in developing on K8s and docker, preferably using OpenShift Container Platform
- Full stack development experience (open on languages)
- Understanding of development frameworks such as spring, ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails (not all are needed)
- RESTful APIs
- Cloud experience
Candidates must be an Irish or EU citizen to be considered for the role.
The role will be based out of Dublin but may be required to do a small bit of travel.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.