An Irish insurance company based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a graduate Claims Handler on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Claims Team Leader and will be registering First Notification of Loss claims. Once more experience is gained the candidate may handle claims at an appropriate level.
- Register and process FNOL claims from customers
- Ensure all information regarding customer and incident is correct and update details on claims system
- Allocate new claims to appropriate claims handler
- Administration of claims case and arranging damage estimates, surveys or medical appointments where appropriate
- Identify any potentially fraudulent claims and raise issue with relevant department
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum APA qualification
- Relevant third level degree in insurance
- Work experience gained in insurance industry via internship or through professional experience
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office suite
- Knowledge of Motor or property products or Employers or Public Liability is advantageous
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.