Job: Software Development Manager
Location: Galway City
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance and Free Parking
This is a Great Opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join a highly skilled team in Galway city. You will work as part of an Agile Software Developer team and be responsible for a Scrum Development team.
- Manage Software Development team
- Communicate effectively with team and stakeholders
- Carrying out performance reviews eg setting employee goals, monitoring progress and identifying areas for improvement
- Learn about company products and services and act a Technical Leader
- Act as the Scrum Master for all product change
- Advise and lead the Scrum team to ensure sprint goals are met
- Manage all development & QA tasks using the Jira platform
- Create and update comprehensive release notes for all planned product changes
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- 3rd level computer related qualification or equivalent
- Familiar with Visual Studio, C#, .net framework, NUnit, Entity framework, SQL Server, Jira and Confluence
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.